Going to Belgium to become listed on a general or partner

Going to Belgium to become listed on a general or partner

For those who have a general or partner residing in Belgium, see if can use to reside and work with Belgium for the true purpose of family members reunification.

The nationality of your family member and the family connection if you want to move to Belgium to join a family member or partner, different conditions and requirements apply depending on your nationality. This guide describes simple tips to submit an application for a visa that is belgian license, if needed, to become listed on family and live and work with Belgium:

EU/EEA/Swiss residents and their loved ones users

EU/EEA/Swiss nationals

If you’re through the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA – EU plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or Switzerland, you are able to freely join your general in Belgium without the necessity to utilize for a Belgian visa. Nonetheless, you have to follow particular rules registration that is regarding a foreigner. You need to register at the local Belgian commune to become granted with a foreigner’s residence card. To learn more, see Expatica’s guide for EU/EEA and Swiss nationals moving to Belgium.

Family unit members of EU/EEA/Swiss nationals

If you should be perhaps not through the EU/EEA or Switzerland, however your general or partner is, you will be eligible to join or come with them in Belgium. Читать далее «Going to Belgium to become listed on a general or partner»